Revolver Maps

Thursday, December 02, 2010

It's awe inspiring Thursday

@scotty yelling

LANDLORDS CAN REALLY SUCK........ THAT IS ALL
That Will Be For Another Blog Another Day.
AND WTF EVERY TIME I GET
AHEAD I HAVE TO GO 2 STEPS
BACK ARRRRRRRRGGGGG >.<




Positive Outlook

@scotty yelling






  




How to start your day with a positive outlookOpen a new file in your PC.Name it as "Boss".Send it to the RECYCLE BIN. Empty the RECYCLE BIN.Your PC will ask you, "Are you sure you want to delete Boss permanently?"Answer calmly, "Yes," and press the mouse button firmly....Feel better? Have A Nice Day.


Ahh, now I see why the TSA wants those body scanners!
@scotty yelling










@scotty yelling






















Nice Try
@scotty yelling












I can't make this up. A woman on a flight from Singapore to Melbourne shows the 51 live tropical fish hidden in a specially designed apron under her skirt in this photograph from the Australian Customs Service on June 3, 2005. Customs officers became suspicious after hearing 'flipping' noises coming from the vicinity of her waist, and an examination revealed 15 plastic water-filled bags holding concealed fish.


You gotta love this! Make sure to read to the end...
@scotty yelling














Never under estimate the power of women!
While the C-5 was turning over its engines, a female crewman gave the G.I.s on board the usual information regarding seat belts, emergency exits, etc.Finally, she said, 'Now sit back and enjoy your trip while your captain, Judith Campbell, and crew take you safely to Afghanistan 'An old MSgt. sitting in the eighth row thought to himself,
'Did I hear her right? Is the captain a woman? 'When the attendant came by he said 'Did I understand you right? Is the captain a woman?''Yes,'! said the attendant, 

 'In fact, this entire crew is female.''My God,' he said, 'I wish I had two double scotch and sodas. I don't know what to think with only women up there in the cockpit.''That's another thing, Sergeant,' said the crew member,
'We No Longer Call It The Cockpit'

'It's The Box Office.'
 
@scotty yelling













  



Ways To Maintain A Healthy Level of Insanity

@scotty yelling




1. At Lunch Time, Sit In Your Parked Car With Sunglasses on and point A Hair Dryer At Passing Cars. See If They Slow Down.

2. Page Yourself Over The Intercom. Don't Disguise Your Voice.

3. Every Time Someone Asks You To Do Something, Ask If They Want Fries with That.

4. Put Your Garbage Can On Your Desk And Label It "In".

5. Put Decaf In The Coffee Maker For 3 Weeks. Once Everyone Has Gotten Over Their Caffeine Addictions, Switch To Espresso.

6. In The Memo Field Of All Your Checks, Write "For Sexual Favors"

7. Finish all Your Sentences With "In Accordance With The Prophecy."

8 dont use any punctuation or capitalization

9. As Often As Possible, Skip Rather Than Walk.

11. Specify That Your Drive-through Order Is "To Go."

12. Sing Along At The Opera.

13. Go To A Poetry Recital And Ask Why The Poems Don't Rhyme.

14. Put Mosquito Netting Around Your Work Area And Play Tropical Sounds All Day.

17. When The Money Comes Out The ATM, Scream "I Won!, I Won!"

18. When Leaving The Zoo, Start Running Towards The Parking Lot, Yelling "Run For Your Lives, They're Loose!!"

19. Tell Your Children Over Dinner. "Due To The Economy, We Are Going To Have To Let One Of You Go."




Cool Inventions DO IT YOUR SELF
Ice Cream shield

Add caption























@scotty yelling

Modern chopsticks










@scotty yelling























Window sleeper














































  Tea Aroma for bathroom




@scotty yelling


  







































Mark Finger


@scotty yelling












































HOW's  IT HANGING ?














.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
@scotty yelling
























Idiot

@scotty yelling

















Dear Emo Kids,

Put down that Linkin Park album FUCKHEAD it’s time for some goddamn confidence, you SHIT LICKER! Get your FAT ASS together man, you UGLY SON OF A BITCH. You may have a FUCKING RIDCLOUSLY SMALL PENIS but that doesn’t mean you can’t have friends, you COCKSUCKING LOSER.

Love, Mark J. Warner
P.S. We BONED your mother.




OFF THE WALL 

 
@scotty yelling


































@scotty yelling

























































@scotty yelling
























@scotty yelling




















@scotty yelling



























@scotty yelling
































ROFLMFAO I HAVE NO WORDS........... NO WORDS I SAYS  :P


Read The Sign
@scotty yelling


















Prayer for DummiesWritten by a pedophile.

@scotty yelling



FIRST CHRISTMAS NEWS PAPER

@scotty yelling



































@scotty yelling





































Hey Babe, Pass me The Soap.... NEVER MIND I GOT IT :)
@scotty yelling































Suckadelic’s Stormtrooper…  WTF
@scotty yelling
 





























Unicorn Meat  Any questions?
@scotty yelling

























DAMN MY DAY IS NOW RUINED !!!!!!

@scotty yelling


































SORRY MY BLOG WAS BORING TODAY >.< HAVE TO GET MORE STUFF :)


MOVIE  PIC and QUOTE
OF THE DAY 
@scotty yelling

Grandma's Boy (2006) 

 @scotty yelling


Alex: My grandma drank all my pot.
Jeff: That's awesome.
Alex: What?
Jeff: I mean, how many people can say that in a lifetime?



 HAVE A GREAT DAY SMILE,
DON'T WORK TO HARD,
and REMEMBER
YOU ARE LOVED
@scotty yelling


MORENO 10


UP DATE :
I AM IN A FIGHT WITH
A UNSEEN SPIDER and
HE IS WINNING 5 BITS
2 NOTHING TRUE STORY
SWOLLEN HANDS ( both)
Caliph, ARM , ELBOW
NECK  DAMN THING 

YELLOW ORB SPIDER


 




@scotty yelling

@scotty yelling
                                                                                         





Elvis Presley  Anyplace is Paradise





 



Whether I'm riding down a highway
Or walking down a street
It makes no difference, baby doll
Wherever we chance to meet
Each time I hold your little hand
It makes me feel so very nice
Anyplace is paradise
When I'm with you

Whether we're standing on your doorstep
Or sitting in a park
Or strolling down a shady lane
Or dancing in the dark
Where I can take you in my arms
And look into your pretty eyes
Anyplace is paradise
When I'm with you

Give me a cave up in the mountains
Or a shack down by the sea
And I will be in heaven, honey
If you are there with me
Where I can kiss your pretty lips
See the love-light in your eyes
Anyplace is paradise
When I'm with you

Baby, I'd live deep in the jungle
And sleep up in a tree
And let the rest of the world go by
If you were there with me
Where I could love you all the time
Babe, a jungle would be fine
Anyplace is paradise
When I'm with you













cake i want
 

No comments: