Revolver Maps

Wednesday, March 09, 2011

Wakky Wendsday

@scotty yelling
@scotty yelling
Hello Folk... Welp It Is HUMP DAY !! No !!! Not That Kinda Hump.. Today I Have Some Random Funniness. I Should Be Getting My Laptop Back and will be able to do My Blog "research" at The House and Post it During Work :) Let's Get To It ")

Surrounded..!

Child : Hello bird.. come.. come.. i got something to
eat for you..
Bird : Great... a children without her mother...
Bird : Bird's...!!! Let fun begin...

@scotty yelling























Inauspicious Rock Climber

What Can you Do if this situation happend to you??
What is bird see? what bird do next??

@scotty yelling
 






















MILF Rave ROFL

This doesn't look like an actual "mom", but I did find
this while searching the phrase "milf rave", so make of
it what you will.I LIKEa EmmM MILFs

@scotty yelling



























@scotty yelling
















Let's Play a Game

The game is called "How do they know each other?"
For this one, I like to imagine that the middle aged
Asian woman is a no-nonsense madam, and these are her
flock of whores and man-whore.

But that's probably not true.
@scotty yelling




























Stereotyping

This people are so Eastern European I can't believe
there's not a stray emaciated kitten somewhere.

@scotty yelling




























Ohhhh Shit there it is.
@scotty yelling





















Safety First
@scotty yelling




























Amish Dads Are Right 

This Amish guy's dad was amazingly accurate when he
warned him that when his son went out into the normal
world to see what it was like, he'd be surrounded by a
bra-burning lesbo, a flaming queerbone, and one of
those Orientals but also a goth.
@scotty yelling


























Day at the Races


Dear Rush-loving, feather-haired, cameltoe-flaunting,
chain-smoking girl gang:
Please let me join.
@scotty yelling




















TODAYS MOVIE QUOTE and PIC of THE DAY
@scotty yelling
Battle: Los Angeles (2011)
@scotty yelling
Trivia
Marines from Camp Pendleton helped train the actors for
their roles, educating them in the Marine lifestyle. A
number of actual marines also appear as extras in the
film. To thank them, a sneak preview of the film was
shown at Camp Pendleton on March 3rd, 2011.





@scotty yelling


HAVE A AWESOME DAY
DON'T WORK TO HARD
SMILE YOU ARE LOVED :)

@scotty yelling
@scotty yelling

MORENO 10



@scotty yelling

@scotty yelling
@scotty yelling
@scotty yelling






Elvis Presley Are You Lonesome Tonight?
@scotty yelling



 





Are you lonesome tonight,
Do you miss me tonight?
Are you sorry we drifted apart?
Does your memory stray to a brighter sunny day
When I kissed you and called you sweetheart?
Do the chairs in your parlor seem empty and bare?
Do you gaze at your doorstep and picture me there?
Is your heart filled with pain, shall I come back

again?
Tell me dear, are you lonesome tonight?

I wonder if you're lonesome tonight
You know someone said that the worlds a stage
And each must play a part.
Fate had me playing in love you as my sweet heart.
Act one was when we met, I loved you at first glance
You read your line so cleverly and never missed a cue
Then came act two, you seemed to change and you acted

strange
And why I'll never know.
Honey, you lied when you said you loved me
And I had no cause to doubt you.
But I'd rather go on hearing your lies
Than go on living without you.
Now the stage is bare and Im standing there
With emptiness all around
And if you wont come back to me
Then make them bring the curtain down.

Is your heart filled with pain, shall I come back

again?
Tell me dear, are you lonesome tonight?

RAN OUT OF TIME TO DO MORE >.<

No comments: