Saturday, June 18, 2011


@scotty yelling
@scotty yelling
Hello Folk :) 
Welp They Did It !!! The Class of 2011 I have Proofffff!! LOL thanks  for the pics !!
AND CONGRATS Nikk I am Sry I couldn't make it .But Fear Not Big Guy Next Is Daaa Daaa Daa Daaaaaaaa..............
@scotty yelling
 AS I WAS SAYING CONGRATS YOU MADE US ALL PROUD
@scotty yelling

 NEXT STOP COLLAGE or SHOULD  I SAY ( Plug your ears mommas) PARRRRRTTYYYYYYY!!!!!
Just Kiddin ... Or Am I No Really Just Kidding
@scotty yelling
@scotty yelling
@scotty yelling

@scotty yelling
@scotty yelling



 I Was Going to blog some funny Star Wars Stuff but i am getting off work in a few so i will do it tomrrow
Just want to do a quick Blog :)

 Then I Got To Thinking WHAT MOVIE PIC and Quote of the day Should I Choose To many to Pic From
DELMA !! 

So in Keeping with The Collage Beer *Joke Thingy 
2 OLD FLICKS

@scotty yelling


Animal House (1978)

@scotty yelling


Boon: It's not gonna be an orgy! It's a toga party.
Katy: Honestly, Boon, you're 21-years old. In six months you're going to graduate, and tomorrow night you're going to wrap yourself in a bed sheet and pour grain alcohol all over your head. It's cute, but I think I'll pass this time.
Boon: Want me to go alone?
Katy: Baby, I don't want you to go at all.
Boon: It's a fraternity party, I'm in the fraternity. How can I miss it?
Katy: I'll write you a note. I'll say you're too well to attend.


Bluto: TOGA! TOGA!



The Adventures of Bob & Doug McKenzie: Strange Brew (1983)
@scotty yelling
Bob McKenzie: Fleshy-headed mutant. Are you friendly?
Doug McKenzie: No way, eh? Ra-... radiation has made... me an enemy of civilization.
Bob McKenzie: [into a comm unit] Alpha Base. This is Bob McKenzie. I have a fleshy-headed mutant in sector 16B.
[Bob shoots Doug with a toy foam launcher]
Doug McKenzie: Ahhh! Take off, you hoser.

[Bob and doug are on stand, in the courtroom]
Bob McKenzie: I do.
Doug McKenzie: I do.
Bob McKenzie: I guess we're married Clark.
Doug McKenzie: Oh.
Bob McKenzie: Where's the honeymoon?
The Judge: Order, Order.
Bob McKenzie: Gimmie a toasted back bacon, hold the toast
Doug McKenzie: Don't make me laugh, eh.
The Judge: I remind you not to speak, until you are spoken to.
Bob McKenzie: He's startin' to sound like the old man, soon he'll be sending me out for beers.
[Doug Snorts out the bullets in his nose]


HAVE A AWESOME DAY , DON'T WORK TO HARD,
SMILE AND REMEMBER YOU ARE LOVED
@scotty yelling
@scotty yelling

MORENO 10


@scotty yelling

@scotty yelling

@scotty yelling

@scotty yelling

Ohhh and Don't forget you goggles ROFL
@scotty yelling
























@scotty yelling
 

No comments: