Friday, September 24, 2010

Katy Perry “Sesame Street” VIDEO Banned — “Sesame Street”




LOL Gott'çha,
IT's Friday!!! So here are some funny things to read . Hope YOU HAVE A GREAT WEEKEND

And no i am not going to write about the Banned Vid from Sesame Street
I could cear less if some people are that fucking 
Stupid that they have to bann an inocent vid . to the moms that complained i say
FUCK YOU GET A LIFE......
that is all :)


CraigsList Funnies
Seems this blog wont be that funny
as te uploader for pics is down 
>.<
uploader is now fix
enjoy the blog :)


Craigs List Post
To the Drunk Hottie who fell off my motorcycle

Date: 2007-11-07, 5:23AM PST


I met you at the bar last night, and we hit it off. Ya we were both a little buzzed, but you seemed as into me as I was into you. Things got to things, we made out a bit, and you ended up going home with me on the back of my motorcycle, which was awesome because that doesn't usually happen to me. I luckily had the extra helmet with me and let you wear my bike jacket while suffering the cold on the way home. I was feeling pretty happy and lucky to say the least.

This is where things got crazy.

I don't know if you slipped, or thought I was taking you home to kill you, or if your're just plain crazy and had a change of heart, but all of a sudden you let go of me MID-TURN and went flying into the bushes at about 10-15mph near the park by my house. I was so freaked out!!! when I looked back to see you fumbling in the bushes I could only PRAY TO GOD that you didn't hit the asphalt or something worse.

I really thought you must have been hurt at least a bit, but as I turned around to come check on you, you took off into the unlit park running full speed with my helmet and jacket still on! I parked my bike and looked for you for over 2 hours calling your name until I was so cold I had to go home or risk freezing to death.

WTF

Im sorry for what happened and I really hope your're ok, really I do, but seriously WTF. Running into a forested park in the middle of the night like that....I really can't begin to guess what you were thinking, and you weren't that drunk, but i suppose my "crazy-bitch o' meter" wasn't working at the bar that night, and from the speed you took off I can only surmise that your're not that hurt. I would like my expensive bike gear back though, I hope it kept you warm during your psychotic episode, but it IS mine and I kinda need it to get around in the winter. If you could return it to the bar for me, check in with your shrink, and promise to never come near me again that would be great, cause you scared the #*$% outta me and are costing me alot of money.

Sincerely,
Very cold/poor motorcycle rider who will never let women near his bike again.














Location: Seattle
it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests



Haunted toaster
Originally Posted: Tue, 28 Jun 01:48 CDT
Haunted toaster
Date: 2005-06-28, 1:48AM CDT

Free white toaster that I think is haunted. My

husband got it when his friend died, and I think his

friend decided to hang around. His friend doesn't

really like me, and likes to burn the toast. I got a

new toaster, so I want to get rid of this one. If

nobody wants it, though, I'm going to drop it off the

roof.

PostingID: 81332007


























Large Glass Jar (possibly containing a ghost)

 montreal > Large Glass Jar (possibly containing a

ghost)
Originally Posted: Sun, 9 Dec 23:18 EST
Large Glass Jar (possibly containing a ghost)
Date:@scotty yelling 2007-12-09, 11:18PM EST

I picked up this Jar at my uncles estate sale. It's

believed to contain a ghost! possibly of George

Harrison. If you're in to ghosts and other super

natural phenomenon, or are a Beatles fan, this is the

item for you.
 * it's NOT ok to contact this poster with

services or other commercial interests

PostingID: 504298183





















Rant: Person with a wooden leg that lives above me.
Originally Posted: Tue, 22 Apr 20:58 CDT@scotty yelling
Rant: Person with a wooden leg that lives above me.
Date: 2008-04-22, 8:58PM CDT

I have no idea who you are. I do not know if you're

male, female, young, old, black, white, straight, gay,

ambidextrous, or a midget. What I do know is this:

You are almost certainly obese and have at least one

wooden leg.

It is likely that I am completely off in my speculation,

but at least hear me out. I do have some evidence

that would warrant such claims.

First of all, if you aren't a manatee with at least one

wooden appendage, I must assume then, that you do

indeed have your feet blocked in cement.





phoenix > Space Ship for Sale $3500.00 or best offer



phoenix > Space Ship for Sale $3500.00 or best offer

Originally Posted: Mon, 18 Feb 15:09 MST
Space Ship for Sale $3500.00 or best offer
Date: 2008-02-18, 3:09PM MST@scotty yelling

This space ship is in excellent condition! Only 300

million Intergalactic miles, 4 passenger, no meteor

dents, possibly needs reactor seals and recharged flux

capacitor, 1 owner. Still have the original owners

manual. Does have a wobble issue at Mach 12 but

clears once it hits 15 not sure what that is but I

lose the GPS screen for about a minute or so.

Complete with bubble glass windows! Never crashed!

For sale $3500 OBO. Clear title in hand, cash sale

only, no trades and I won't take payments. Once it

leaves the earth, I know you are not coming back so

why would I??? DUH! It needs some TLC like an

alignment and new landing sensors. Stored in a

secure warehouse in Phx. Must sell City of Phx

pressuring me, they say it's an eye sore?? It's on

my front lawn and it's burnt the grass last year when

it was running, I have the re entry burners turned up

to kill the termites and scorpions when landing.

   

    * Location: Glendale
    * it's NOT ok to contact this poster with

services or other commercial interests

PostingID: 578467547





new york > I have a huge bathroom.
Originally Posted: Thu, 6 Nov 04:01 EST
I have a huge bathroom.
Date: 2008-11-06, 4:01AM EST

I am a female in my mid 60's and I am looking for

a room mate. Times are tight and I need some extra

money.
I am willing to rent out my bathroom in my 1

bedroom east village home.

My bathroom is large. You can easily put a twin air

mattress in there. I only ask that when I need to use

the bathroom, you or your air mattress are not in it.

I do ask that when you are in the apartment, you

confine yourself to the bathroom. I do not feel

comfortable with a stranger walking around my living

room. This might change as I get to know you better.
You may have guest over as long as they are cnfined

to the bathroom as well. This might seem a bit odd

but please remember the rent is $400 and the

bathroom is large.

1 at A   google map   yahoo map

    * cats are OK - purrr
    * it's NOT ok to contact this poster with

services or other commercial interests

PostingID: 907788944
-----------------------------------------


















new york > I took your purse and felt a connection - m4w

Originally Posted: Thu, 14 May 03:06 EDT
I took your purse and felt a connection - m4w
Date: 2009-05-14, 3:06AM EDT @scotty yelling

Tuesday night around 11:30. On 53rd btw 1st and

2nd. You came out of the subway and I followed

you. You looked over your shoulder, saw me and

started walking faster. I ran up, grabbed your arm,

took your purse and ran away. I heard you yelling for

help but let's be honest, this is New York. The only

way people would come running is if you yelled "Free

Weed!"

I've done many a snatch-and-grab but no one has

ever stuck in my mind like you. There was a quick

moment when our eyes met that I felt something

strong. I think you felt it too. If I wasn't so shy (or

so committing a crime) I would have asked your

name. I, of course, later got your name from your

drivers license. So Jennifer if you'd like to get

together for a drink sometime get back to me.

Oh, and I can give you back your purse. Your credit

cards are still there but I spent the cash (sorry).

And my room mate took your tampons. I don't know

what he does with them but he always takes the

tampons. If it works out between us I'll totally buy

you some new ones ;-)

    * it's NOT ok to contact this poster with

services or other commercial interests

PostingID: 1170080841


























 los angeles > My TEETH - m4m
Originally Posted: Sat, 13 Dec 09:33 PST
My TEETH - m4w @scotty Yelling
Date: 2008-12-13, 9:33AM PST

I left my Dentures in your Silverado last night. I gave

you my number but did not get yours. Please call me

asap. I need my teeth. We met in the parking lot of

Margarita Jones. Get back to me asap please. Thank

you.

    * Location: West Covina
    * it's NOT ok to contact this poster with

services or other commercial interests

PostingID: 956468849



 














Convoluted Honesty


This recently appeared on CraigsList:

What am I doing wrong?

Okay, I'm tired of beating around the bush. I'm a

beautiful(spectacularly beautiful) 25 year old girl. I'm

articulate and classy. I'm not from New York. I'm

looking to get married to a guy who makes at least

half a million a year. I know how that sounds, but

keep in mind that a million a year is middle class in

New York City, so I don't think I'm overreaching at

all.

Are there any guys who make 500K or more on this

board?

Any wives? Could you send me some tips? I dated a

business man who makes average around 200 - 250.

But that's where I seem to hit a roadblock. 250,000

won't get me to central park west. I know a woman

in my yoga class who was married to an investment

banker and lives in Tribeca, and she's not as pretty

as I am, nor is she a great genius. So what is she

doing right? How do I get to her level?

Here are my questions specifically:

- Where do you single rich men hang out? Give me

specifics- bars, restaurants, gyms

-What are you looking for in a mate? Be honest

guys, you won't hurt my feelings

-Is there an age range I should be targeting (I'm

25)?

- Why are some of the women living lavish lifestyles

on the upper east side so plain? I've seen really

'plain jane' boring types who have nothing to offer

married to incredibly wealthy guys. I've seen drop

dead gorgeous girls in singles bars in the east

village. What's the story there?

- Jobs I should look out for? Everyone knows -

lawyer, investment banker, doctor. How much do those

guys really make? And where do they hang out?

Where do the hedge fund guys hang out?

- How you decide marriage vs. just a girlfriend? I

am looking for MARRIAGE ONLY

Please hold your insults - I'm putting myself out

there in an honest way. Most beautiful women are

superficial; at least I'm being up front about it. I

wouldn't be searching for these kind of guys if I

wasn't able to match them - in looks, culture,

sophistication, and keeping a nice home and hearth.

PostingID: 432279810

ANSWER :
Here's one of the answers Madame Gold-Digger

received:

Dear Pers-431649184:

I read your posting with great interest and have

thought meaningfully about your dilemma. I offer the

following analysis of your predicament.

Firstly, I'm not wasting your time, I qualify as a guy

who fits your bill; that is I make more than $500K

per year. That said here's how I see it.

Your offer, from the prospective of a guy like me, is

plain and simple a crappy business deal. Here's why.

Cutting through all the B.S., what you suggest is a

simple trade: you bring your looks to the party and I

bring my money. Fine, simple. But here's the rub,

your looks will fade and my money will likely continue

into perpetuity...in fact, it is very likely that my

income increases but it is an absolute certainty that

you won't be getting any more beautiful!

So, in economic terms you are a depreciating asset

and I am an earning asset. Not only are you a

depreciating asset, your depreciation accelerates! Let

me explain, you're 25 now and will likely stay pretty

hot for the next 5 years, but less so each year.

Then the fade begins in earnest. By 35 stick a fork

in you!

So in Wall Street terms, we would call you a trading

position, not a buy and hold...hence the

rub...marriage. It doesn't make good business sense

to "buy you" (which is what you're asking) so I'd

rather lease. In case you think I'm being cruel, I

would say the following. If my money were to go

away, so would you, so when your beauty fades I

need an out. It's as simple as that. So a deal that

makes sense is dating, not marriage.

Separately, I was taught early in my career about

efficient markets. So, I wonder why a girl as

"articulate, classy and spectacularly beautiful" as you

has been unable to find your sugar daddy. I find it

hard to believe that if you are as gorgeous as you

say you are that the $500K hasn't found you, if not

only for a tryout.

By the way, you could always find a way to make

your own money and then we wouldn't need to have

this difficult conversation.

With all that said, I must say you're going about it

the right way. Classic "pump and dump."

I hope this is helpful, and if you want to enter into

some sort of lease, let me know. 
ROFL 

Holly Crap
$ 500 Holy Crap 
This one is too funny :) 













































Broke-Ass Liquidation




Click to enlarge.









I was thinking about driving over to Quincy and

bidding this guy $375 or $400 for his chair....

But that one line in his ad hints that he mightn't

have much wiggle room on the price:

In your email, just indicate a time when you can

come to Quincy and see it..If you wish to leave a

number I will contact you at 9pm when my phone

minutes are free...

When his phone minutes are FREE???

I should call him *collect* just to mess with him.




 HAVE A GREAT WEEKEND :)























@scottyyelling

No comments: