Friday, October 08, 2010

Freaky Friday

@scotty yelling
@scotty yelling





It'ssssssssssssssss  FRIDAY !!!!! Time for Some Really Useless Stuff



We Start OUR Day Of With Some Fun Halloween Suff :)


Halloween Haircut!





Looking for a Halloween Haircut? Be warned, those I’m about to show you are very weird. Quite horrible in fact. And the problem is not with the hair, it is where there is no hair… :-) Anyway, there it is, the funny Halloween wig! 
@scotty yelling
@scotty yelling





I LOVE THIS Thing i want one :)



Funny Halloween Candy!

Wow! A very funny Halloween candy! CHEAP too, at 1.99$ for one of these candy! I must say that it is very cool. A blood bag, with a flavor of cherry.I hope one of my kids will get one of these candy this Halloween!  Hint Nikk :)

@scotty yelling

Horrible Halloween Mask!

Really, a very horrible Halloween mask ! Very disgusting, I would like a mask like this one on my face, even for EVERYDAY LOL ! Looks like a scientific experience that did not work quite right… I LOVE IT Two thumbs UP
@scotty yelling

Halloween cakes!

Some cool, disgusting, scary and funny Halloween cakes!
A zombie fingers cake! Cool!


@scotty yelling

@scotty yelling


@scotty yelling

@scotty yelling

@scotty yelling

Halloween masks for Dentists

OK, these are funny masks for the Halloween, but I do not want to see my dentist with a mask like this, please!

@scotty yelling
@scotty yelling

@scotty yelling

@scotty yelling

Youtube Halloween Costume!

Very original! A Youtube Halloween Costume!
I Say Lame as hell but who am i lol >.<

@scotty yelling

Wow! 


This is a realy cool Halloween costume for kids! Very original, it takes a lot of imagination to create a “Car-Freshner” costume like this!  And Some other funny Kids Costumes .

@scotty yelling
@scotty yelling

@scotty yelling

@scotty yelling

@scotty yelling

Funny Halloween disguise!

Wow! This is a very funny Halloween disguise… I want one for this Halloween! Can someone please make one for me? ;-)
@scotty yelling


Animals costumes ! ROFL


For this Halloween here are some animals who would like some change! Great animals costumes, with the help of Photoshop of course…

@

Sc

ot

ty

y

elling

@scotty yelling

Off The Path :)
Terrorist Release Program!


I can't believe it ! The US Navy announced today that it has released a senior Al Qaeda terrorist after questioning him extensively for 27 days while being held prisoner aboard a US aircraft carrier in the Arabian Sea. This is all part of the new TRP (Terrorist Release Program). In a humanitarian gesture, the terrorist was given $50 US and a white 1962 Ford Fairlane automobile upon being released from custody.

The attached photo shows the terrorist on his way home just after being released by the Navy.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

terrorists Begone


ROFL  @scotty yelling

Bin Laden found   in New York City!

 He has a new outfit, but he should be arrested very soon! I never would have guessed he would dress like that though!
@scotty yelling
Here It Is!!!! Todays Movie Pic and Quote Of The Day  

Poltergeist 1982

@scotty yelling
Diane: Ahhh... this is probably going to be seem a little strange. We hear better on this channel. Don't ask me why. Well... ah... I guess I will call her. Carol Anne. Ah... i t's mommy, sweetheart. Ah, we want to talk to you. Please answer me baby. Please answer me. Please talk to me, bunny.
Marty: Look at the dog.
Diane: Are you with us now? Can you... can you say hello to daddy?
Carol Anne: Hello, daddy.
Steve: Hello, sweetpea.
Diane: It's mommy, sweetheart.
Carol Anne: Hello, mommy.
Diane: Hello, baby. Can you see me? Can you see mommy?
Carol Anne: Mommy? Where are you? Where are you?
Diane: We're home, baby. We're home. Can you find me? Can you find a way to us, baby?
Carol Anne: Mommy, where are you? I can't find you. I can't. I'm afraid of the Light, mommy. I'm afraid of the Light.

Yes I Could Have Put The Famous

"They're here."

But What is the fun in that ..

@scotty yelling

Have A AWESOME Friday 

And A Great WEEKEND

 Don't WORK TO HARD :)

MORENO 10
Off  To Study For My Exams >.<

 


@scotty yelling

No comments: