Monday, October 18, 2010

Monday Funday























Monday, October 18, 2010




@scotty  yelling


So as I said My Net Is On A mission, I can't get to my damn email and i am despertly trying.
I am Sending This out NOW Just in case I cant NOT GET ON.
BELIVE ME WHEN I say THIS IS PISSING ME OFF
one second it is working the Next it is off
Todays Blog Is Going TO Be Great ( if my net starts WORKING )
Have Some AWESOME NEWS I WANT TO SHARE :)



THIS IS ODD CAUSE AS I AM WRITING THIS
I AM HOPEING IT WILL SEND >.<
TEDDY BEAR TEDDY BEAR :)
in a dish how many
kisses do you wish
lol don't ask
now just writing till
i can send this :)
ok POSTING THIS NOW
You Will Get 2 emails
one for this one
and the second
for when I repost the
NEW ONE
again SRY
For MY Net
Being
a
PAIN IN THE ASS
and hope to get 
to my stuff
ASAP



MORENO 10


STILL Waiting
and
WAITING
and
waiting
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Yep Still wating
and this is just to
send out this to let
you know it is
NOT
my fault
>.<
wanna here a joke?



2 Dudes
walk into a
BAR....


nawww
lets see..


a nun and a...


nawwwwwww
damn this is boring
i want to get on my emails >.<


ok a joke
ummmmmmmmm



A bear was taking a shit in the woods.
nawwwwwwwwwww
to perdictable
DAMN NET :(
I AM GETTING SAD
LOL BET You Think
this is todays
Blog HUH
HELLLLLLLL
NO!!!!!!!!


OHHHH
Shit Back To
The JOKE
hummmmmm
OK
Ok
I
GOT
ONE

Girlfriend 7.0
Dear Tech Support:

Last year I upgraded from Girlfriend

7.0 to Wife 1.0. I soon noticed that

the new program began unexpected

child processing that took up a lot of

space and valuable resources. In

addition, Wife 1.0 installed itself into

all other programs and now monitors

all other system activity. Applications

such as Poker Night 10.3, Football

5.0, Hunting and Fishing 7.5, and

Racing 3.6 no longer run, crashing the

system whenever selected.

I can't seem to keep Wife 1.0 in the

background while attempting to run my

favorite applications. I'm thinking about

going back to Girlfriend 7.0, but the

uninstall doesn't work on Wife 1.0.

Please help!

Thanks,
A Troubled User (KEEP READING)

___________________________________

___

REPLY:
Dear Troubled User:

This is a very common problem that

men complain about. Many people

upgrade from Girlfriend 7.0 to Wife

1.0, thinking that it is just a Utilities

and Entertainment program. Wife 1.0 is

an OPERATING SYSTEM and is

designed by its Creator to run

EVERYTHING!!! It is also impossible

to delete Wife 1.0 and to return to

Girlfriend 7.0. It is impossible to

uninstall, or purge the program files

from the system once installed.

You cannot go back to Girlfriend 7.0

because Wife 1.0 is designed to not

allow this. Look in your Wife 1.0

manual under Warnings-Alimony-Child

Support. I recommend that you keep

Wife1.0 and work on improving the

situation. I suggest installing the

background application "Yes Dear" to

alleviate software augmentation.

The best course of action is to enter

the command C:\APOLOGIZE because

ultimately you will have to give the

APOLOGIZE command before the

system will return to normal anyway.

Wife 1.0 is a great program, but it

tends to be very high maintenance.

Wife 1.0 comes with several support

programs, such as Clean and Sweep

3.0, Cook It 1.5 and Do Bills 4.2.

However, be very careful how you use

these programs. Improper use will

cause the system to launch the

program Nag Nag 9.5. Once this

happens, the only way to improve the

performance of Wife 1.0 is to purchase

additional software. I recommend

Flowers 2.1 and Diamonds 5.0!

WARNING!!! DO NOT, under any

circumstances, install Secretary With

Short Skirt 3.3. This application is not

supported by Wife 1.0 and will cause

irreversible damage to the operating

system.

Best of luck,
Tech Support


OK Sending this one out now wil do my real one in a few just talked to the tec guy ........
 
says the TELCOM is up and down with probs >.<

I am now getting VERY IRRATE
I Need To Get To My MAIL
and do my blog
well this is kinda
A Blog
ok looking now
Back IN A FEW


No comments: