Wednesday, December 08, 2010

Wednesday "where is My Teleprompter "

@scotty yelling
@scotty yelling
Good Morning or After Noon ") Well Today I am Not Going to Do Much of A XMAS Blog
Because Frankly I ran Out Of Xmas Stuff :) I Will get More To Sooth Your Xmas Cheer .....
But For NOW ...... Let's Just HAVE A FUN LAUGH ........


I Was Reading Through the net Looking for Stuff and Noticed all the Jokes about OBAMA and his Telepromter so i looked and looked and found this :) What A Dumb ASS



.
@scotty yelling

@scotty yelling









 It's fair game. Come on, he used one at a rodeo!






Oops

You heard about the teleprompter snafu that happened a couple days ago at the White House?

Well, Irish Prime Minister Brian Cowen got up to speak following President Obama's remarks and the new script wasn't loaded into the teleprompter.No matter to Cowen, he just started giving President Obama's

"We begin by welcoming today a strong friend of the United States,” Cowen began welcoming himself. About 20 seconds later he realized he was giving the wrong speech.





Funny Error Message in Linux

 While working on a recent project working under Linux, I had to copy a large (>8GB) file over the network from the Linux machine to another one. At the end of a long copy process (even on a gigabit network), I got an error message that there was an error copying the file. Clicking on the “Show more details” showed me this:  
@scotty yelling





 








How can an error copying a file show details as “Success”? LOL!!! More reasons that open source software on Linux need information architects and copywriters to check their error codes!


I'm a PC - and proud of it





I always found the Apple "I'm a Mac/I'm a PC" ads funny when I saw them - but not for the reasons that Apple thought. Their claims were fairly weird considering > 95% of the world uses PCs with Windows. and not only that, the PCs come in a gazillion different combinations with another gazillion types of hardware and software setups. Whereas Apple has complete control over the hardware and the software that gets installed on their machines - so making their systems work is the least they can do.

 The PC (and by this I mean the generic PC combination whether it be desktops or notebooks + Windows) is a much, much more versatile device and can do so much more. And finally Microsoft is showing people the true story with their new ads. The video ads show people from normal walks of life and some celebrities - all who use PCs for a huge number of varied tasks - showing the true power of the PC. And combined with the Windows Mobile platform (for PDA/SmartPhones) and Windows Live (for services on the 'Net), the PC is at a much more powerful stage than it ever was.The best part is that you can upload your own videos as well to say how you have been using your PC and how it has affected your life, work and personal way of working. Think of this as a way to show your appreciation for this system. I had to use one for school and trust you, me, they suck the balls off a goat :)



@scotty yelling

@scotty yelling

































Scientology: Are We Fucking Clear


@scotty yelling















I love to hate Scientology. When it comes to pseudo religions, blind followers and the inevitable comedy gold that a combo like can bring Scientology is pretty much the tops. You can do your own research if you are in the mood for some laughs but I thought I would share this video of actor Jason Beghe that was posted to the YouTube. He is what is known as a ‘clear’. He has reached the top levels a Scientomogist can achieve. But he recently left the ‘church’ and he seems pretty pissed about it. For A Good Laugh Click below to watch…


@scotty yelling


Ohhhh Before I Move  On Wanted to Share A Couple of my works I just Finished :)

@scotty yelling
@scotty yelling  I Have No Names For Them Yet

@scotty yelling
@scotty yelling
Below are The orginals














The Locals
I REALLY WISH MY NEIGHBORS WOULD HIDE THEIR SHAME  A few pictures of  the locals getting it on.....

@scotty yelling















@scotty yelling















@scotty yelling















@scotty yelling
  




























@scotty yelling























 Which Disney Character Are You?
@scotty yelling






                        
@scotty yelling
@scotty yelling
















































@scotty yelling


















@scotty yelling
@scotty yelling



































@scotty yelling
















@scotty yelling
















@scotty yelling

















@scotty yelling

@scotty yelling

































@scotty yelling












@scotty yelling

















@scotty yelling
















@scotty yelling














@scotty yelling
















REDNECKS SIMPLE LIFE 

@scotty


@scotty yelling

@scotty yelling


@scotty yelling

@scotty yelling

@scotty yelling

@scotty yelling

@scotty yelling


































































































































@scotty yelling




















A while ago the Mattel Group licensed the Fountain Library. Today I thought I'd see if maybe some of the typefaces had made it's way to some toys. Browsing the Mattel site at random I found this:Now , for you who doesn't speak swedish it's probably not that fun. But I can tell you that Pippa(TM] is a verb, and something adults like to engage in when the lights are out and there's nothing on TV.And now Mattel has trademarked(TM)


Difference Between Women of Different Age

@scotty yelling




What is the difference between girls/women aged: 8, 18, 28, 38, 48, 58, 68, & 78?

At 8 — You take her to bed and tell her a story.
At 18 — You tell her a story and take her to bed.
At 28 — You don’t need to tell her a story to take her to bed.
At 38 — She tells you a story and takes you to bed.
At 48 — She tells you a story to avoid going to bed.
At 58 — You stay in bed to avoid her story.
At 68 — If you take her to bed, that’ll be a story!
At 78 — What story??? What bed??? Who the hell are you???





Got Five Dollars
@scotty yelling













 One day a little girl came running into her house yelling, “Mommy, I got five dollars!”
The mother was curious, so she asked her child where she got the five dollars from.
The little girl replied, “Timmy down the street gave me five dollars for doing cartwheel while he sat in the tree.”
The mother told her daughter, “Don’t you know that Timmy is just trying to see your panties.”
“OOOOhhhh” said the little girl.
The next day the little girl came running into the house yelling,
“Mommy, I got ten dollars.”
The mother asked, “Where did you get the ten dollars from?”
The little girl replied, “Timmy down the street gave me ten dollars for doing a cartwheel while he sat up in the tree.”
The mother replied, “Didn’t I tell you that he is…”
Before the mother could finish, the little girl said, “It’s ok Mommy. I tricked him, I didn’t wear any panties today.”

RANNNDOMMMMM......................... I WANT MY CAKE!!!! >.<

@scotty yelling

MOVIE Pic and QUOTE
oF The DAY
@scotty yelling

The Girl Who Played with Fire (2009)

@scotty yelling

Mikael Blomkvist: I would have never done it, Lisbeth. But I understand why you did. I don't know what you have experienced. But I was about to die in that cellar, and you saved my life. Whatever you have seen, you don't need to tell me. I'm just happy that you're here.

Trivia
The name on Salander's apartment door, V. Kulla, is a reference to Astrid Lindgren's character Pippi Longstocking and her house Villa Villekulla.



HAVE A GREAT DAY 
DON'T WORK TO HARD
SMILE AND REMEMBER
YOU ARE LOVED and MISSED
@scotty yeling

MORENO 10



@scotty yelling


@scotty yelling

   
















Elvis Presley - It Wouldn't Be The Same Without You

 

 


I could wander the byway, rewander too
But it wouldn't be the same without you
Those familiair old places would just make me blue
'cause it wouldn't be the same without you

I wasted my love on a careless romance
But I'd do it again, if I had the chance

I could start my life over with somebody new
But it wouldn't be the same without you

I wasted my love on a careless romance
But I'd do it again, if I had the chance
I could start my life over with somebody new
But it wouldn't be the same without you         



 where is me  cake





                                                                

No comments: