Thursday, December 09, 2010

In A World................ Welcome to Thursdays maddddddnesssss :)

@scotty yelling
@scotty yelling

Hey Folk :P  Good Morning or Afternoon

OMG I Had That Dream Again >.< The One Where I am Flying In A Jet and It Crashes >.< Very Detailed
Dream.Starts Out With PPL Laughing and Having  a Grand Time Then The Jet ,Shakes and Sputters , Next Thing I am On The Ground Jet Pieces Every Where and Every One Is Dead >.< Had This Dream Many Times Now....... And Yet I Still Fly :) So How Was Your Day ROFL :) Another thing I must tell you, some of the pics i have put on here to make the experience more enjoyable have not been working , they are ( where) animated GIF. Pics so from now on I will Triple cheak to make sure they work :) Ohhh I Must say 2 more days Till My Youngest Son
Turns 18 :) DAMN I AM GETTING OLD ...

LETS GET TO THE FUN , I Think today's Blog You Will
Like...... 


I was Surfing the net for some cool stuff and came across this
@scotty yelling
"You are looking at a live shot from the world famous Rudolph "Nose Cam"!
The quality might not be very good because Rudolph's nose is so bright.  But if
you watch closely you might be able to see Rudolph and maybe even a few elves
working in the background!"  
WHAT A LET DOWN FOR KIDS ROFL what is should say is
You are looking at a picture of  NOTHING IF YOU LOOK CLOSE YOU CAN SEE RED and 
NOTHING ..



Terror Comes To Gingerbread Town

@scotty yelling







 December 14, 2006
Dear Diary,
It’s me, Frank the Gingerbread Man. What joy to be given life! This land I am in
is beautiful- the hills of verdant mint and the taffy trees, ever dewy. My house
is a beautiful building- only the best graham cracker!- and in it my family and
friends and I spend many hours admiring the chocolate moldings. Dare I compare
this world to Eden? I dare!
Love,
Frank, GBM

December 16, 2006

@scotty yelling

 












Dear Diary,
It seems everyday more and more Gingerbread People are created! We all live so
happily, often playing gumball Olympics and brushing each other’s licorice hair.
Life is sweet- pun intended!
Happy as a Gingerbread clam,


F, Gingerbread Man

December 20, 2006
Dear Diary,
Things are still going pretty well. There is some concern in the community that we
are not taking care of our land, as many of our resources are slowly disappearing.
It seems the butterscotch river has run dry, and just yesterday my pretzel
weathervane was simply gone! Oh well, at least we still have running pudding in
our faucets, and we shall always have each other!

December 22, 2006

@scotty yelling

 







Diary,
@scotty yelling

What is happening to this paradise?! Snickerdoodle Mountain has completely eroded away, and several of my close friends have recently suffered some great, inexplicable bodily traumas. I haven’t seen my brother Brendan the Gingerbread Man for several days, and I fear for the worst. Who is doing this? Thank God for the
peppermint emergency room.               
Yours,
Frank


December 25, 2006




@scotty yellin



















Diary!
We are most definitely in a state of war, though I do not know who we are
fighting. All I know is misery. I have very little family left. Since my last
entry much has changed.Everyday more of us are disappearing. 


Remnants of Brendan’s arms were found yesterday by the school, whose roof bears teeth marks. Grandmother has disappeared; Father Callahan’s leg was amputated below the knee.Who are these people, and why are they doing this to us?  When will all this pain stop?

@scotty yelling
Our once peaceful village is rife with signs of slaughter. Crumbs litter our parks. Yesterday I stepped in a pile of jelly-blood and caramel-human-waste. Not three feet in front of me I saw a gum drop, which was likely a breast, or a nose or something.








What we know about the enemy is the following: He is large, perhaps as big as several melons. He is heartless and does not respect our culture. He is dangerous: some recent intelligence confirms that he has milk capabilities.Of all the terrible things I could have imagined- the toffeeslides, batter quakes, attacks of the Cakepeople-

@scotty yelling













@scotty yelling
I have never been so afraid. Though I am lucky enough to have kept all my limbs, I have found that I can no longer move. What terrible monster has frosted me to this one spot, making me defenseless to all the horror!
I fear i am next for all i see is ........

 


I pray that I may write to you again,
Frank





Funny Christmas Gifts

I thought I would share some funny Christmas gift ideas with you.First, here is a farting Santa Claus ornament. 
Give this to your favorite stinker.

@scotty yelling






















Another great idea is the Flashing Santa Claus…  Jolly Ole St. Nick is drunk and he sings Santa Baby while flashing and unveiling some nifty underwear stolen from Mrs.Claus.

@scotty yelling
 



















Next we have Perv The Elf.Good ole Perv says 10 lude comments while his package bulges and he swirls his tongue around.Perv is a big hit with the ladies…


@scotty yelling





















And now for the stocking stuffers…
For a real hoot, stuff their stockings full of fake winning lottery tickets, the holiday edition!

@scotty yelling





















and last but not least, – Weener Cleaner Soap! Weener Cleaner soap will surely get a “rise”out of anyone on your gift list.

@scotty yelling






















And don’t forget to wrap your gag gifts in funny Christmas wrapping paper!
 
@scotty yelling
@scotty yelling















North Pole Suggestion Box

@scotty yelling

@scotty yelling

@scotty yelling

@scotty yelling

@scotty yelling


@scotty yelling
















The Story of Christmas as Told by a Child

@scotty yelling
@scotty yelling
























@scotty yelling

  














@scotty yelling





























@scotty yelling





















@scotty yelling





















@scotty yelling





















@scotty yelling





















@scotty yelling





















@scotty yelling



































IS IT CHRISTMAS ?
 Answer Click HERE


Christmas, Then and Now

@scotty yelling

















































































Prank for Christmas.
@scotty yelling




"Hundreds gather for global warming protest" 
@scotty yelling



















LETTERS TO SANTA

@scotty yelling

@scotty yelling


@scotty yelling

@scotty yelling


@scotty yelling


















@scotty yelling




























I Made A Vid For Photoshop PPL to Learn How To Make Custom Brushes Fast And Simple :) Enjoy





WOOOO HOOOOO MOVIE PIC and  QUOTE
Of THE DAY
@scotty yelling

Knucklehead (2010)
@scotty yelling


Eddie SullivanUhhhh: Walt What is this?

Walt: I Guess I forgot to put on My Shorts.


HAVE A GREAT DAY
DON'T WORK TO HARD
SMILE......... SENDING
LOTS OF LOVE
@scotty yelling
MORENO 10
I WANT MY CAKE :) YUMMY ASS CAKE not THE YUCKY KIND :)





@scotty yelling




@scotty yelling



















(You're So Square) Baby I Don't Care
Elvis Presley

 


You don't like crazy music.
You don't like rockin' bands.
You just wanna go to a movie show,
And sit there holdin' hands.
You're so square.
Baby, I don't care.

You don't like hotrod racin'
Or drivin' late at night.
You just wanna park where it's nice and dark.
You just wanna hold me tight.
You're so square.
Baby, I don't care.

You don't know any dance steps that are new,
But no one else could love me like you do, do, do, do.

I don't know why my heart flips.
I only know it does.
I wonder why I love you, baby.
I guess it's just because
You're so square.
Baby, I don't care.











 cake 4 me

u
m
m
y                     

No comments: