Monday, May 14, 2012

Happy Mothers Day :)

WOW !!! Looky This !!!   OFF Stuff For Fun Reads
Pageview chart 83234 pageviews - 166 posts, last published on Feb 14, 2012, I gotta Blog More Often :)



@scotty yelling



No I didn't Forget You All :) I dodn't have the net at The House so
I had to wait till Today When I got TO Work :) Hope You All Had A

Wonderful Mothers Day !! I Miss and Love You !!

What is a Mother?
A mother is someone to shelter and guide us,
To love us, whatever we do,
With a warm understanding and infinite patience.
And wonderful gentleness, too.
How often a mother means swift reassurance
In soothing our small, childish fears,
How tenderly mothers watch over their children
And treasure them all through the years!
The heart of a mother is full of forgiveness
For any mistake, big or small,
And generous always in helping her family,
Whose needs she has placed above all.
A mother can utter a word of compassion
And make all our cares fall away,
She can brighten a home with the sound of her laughter
And make life delightful and gay.
A mother possesses incredible wisdom
And wonderful insight and skill
In each human heart is that one special corner
Which only a mother can fill!!!!
Katherine Nelson Davis

HAPPY MOTHERS DAY TO ALL YOU MOTHERS :)
I Mean Moms !! OMG that so came out wrong ROFL !!! :)


@scotty yelling





To My Mom :)

@scotty Yelling




Mom
If I could give you diamonds
for each tear you cried for me.
if I could five you sapphires
for each truth you've helped me see.
If I could give you rubies
for the heartache that you've known
If I could give you pearls
for the wisdom that you've shown.
Then you'll have a treasure, mother,
that would mount up to the skies
That would almost match
the sparkle in your kind and loving eyes.
But I have no pearls, no diamonds,
As I'm sure you're well aware
So I'll give you gifts more precious
My devotion, love and care.
I LOVE YOU !!!


Some Funny Mothers Day Jokes :P


* While assembling furniture, Mary asked her roommate's

five-year-old son to bring her a screwdriver. "Do you want a 'Daddy'

screwdriver or a 'Mommy' screwdriver?" the little boy asked.

Confused with the question, Mary said, "Bring me a 'Mommy'

screwdriver." The child came back and handed her a butter knife.

* For weeks, a six-year old lad kept telling his first-grade teacher

about the baby brother or sister that was expected at his house. One

day, the mother allowed the boy to feel the movements of the unborn

child. The six-year old was obviously impressed, but made no

comment. Furthermore, he stopped telling his teacher about the

impending event. The teacher finally sat the boy on her lap and said,

"Tommy, whatever has become of that baby brother or sister you

were expecting at home?" Tommy burst into tears and confessed, "I

think Mommy ate it!"
  
*  A mother and her young son returned from the grocery shop and

began putting away the groceries. The boy opened the box of animal

crackers and spread them all over the table. "What are you doing?"

his mother asked. "The box says you can't eat them if the seal is

broken," the boy explained. "Therefore I'm looking for the seal", he

cutely said.



No comments: