Sunday, September 19, 2010

Happy International Talk Like a Pirate Day!

Avast, me hearties! Dont be caught outta’ place, or ye’ will be forced to walk the plank.
Get ye bottle O’ rum into yer’ scurvy ridden body  
and talk like a real Pirate ye’ will....
So without further ado - put on that pointy hat, chop off a hand and poke out an eye - and let's learn the basics!

Top Ten Pickup lines for use on International Talk Like a Pirate Day

 

(We came up with these in an effort to interest The Other Dave (Letterman) in TLAPD. His staff liked 'em, but alas, his show was"dark" the week of Sept. 19.)
10 . Avast, me proud beauty! Wanna know why my Roger is so Jolly?
9. Have ya ever met a man with a real yardarm?
8. Come on up and see me urchins.
7. Yes, that is a hornpipe in my pocket and I am happy to see you.
6. I'd love to drop anchor in your lagoon.
5. Pardon me, but would ya mind if fired me cannon through your porthole?
4. How'd you like to scrape the barnacles off of me rudder?
3. Ya know, darlin’, I’m 97 percent chum free.
2. Well blow me down?
And the number one pickup line for use on International Talk Like a Pirate Day is …

1. Prepare to be boarded

@scotty yelling




Thanks to ARRRRRRRR !!!!

Life's too short to be serious all the time.  Spend the rest of the day talk'n pirate and saying booty!Have a awesome Day :)




@scotty yelling

No comments: