Friday, November 25, 2011

Awareness

@scotty yelling

Hi Folk,
Okay this is a blog I for one NEVER thought I would want nor have to do
This is from the heart and ........ Well Just read on ....

I want to start out by saying "CANCER AWARENESS" month SHOULD NOT be just for a month
it should be 24/7 ALL THE TIME !! We have loved ones that for some reason are struck with this disease every day so why do we just have  "pink ribbon"Month ?? As you can tell i am getting to my point, I really don't know where to begin. I do know this ..... a few days ago i was told a loved one ( very kind loving big heart sweet woman) had to go to a doctors appointment to see if she had cancer. To my DISMAY this sweet loving woman was diagnosed with breast cancer. Odd how she dose not smoke, takes great care and dose nothing but love others, I don't know why it happens but it did to my great sadness and pain.To know this wonderful sweet woman is to know you are
loved :) she is awesome!!! And can Mexicali food like CRAZY :) Here is my point TO MY STEP MOM and GREAT SWEET PERSON !! I LOVE YOU AND WILL DO ALL I CAN TO HELP :) Keep positive and keep your loving ways :) WE as a whole family LOVE YOU :) just had a thought :) to know this loving mom is to ,,, well you just want to hug her and pinch and kiss  her lil cheek :) the man that is with her 24/7 ( besides her awesome kids) My father :) this part is to you .. keep it up dad :) you again are SUPER DAD :) Some time words are just not enough !!!

For my readers:
This one is from the heart, i have so much i want to say but am in a odd place , I for one have been looking up Cancer stuff
knowing that my Step mom is going into chemo now and will lose all her long beautiful hair
I MORENO 10 am calling out for "LOCKS  FOR LOVE" !!! :)  Hair for cancer , ( a site i am building RIGHT NOW)
where we can give  hair for cancer  patients and for MY STEP MOM :P
any questions please email me...





NOTE ALL LINKS OPEN IN NEW PAGE :)




To PPL that read this please read up on this topic... Breast cancer article


Also:health article
it says 10 inchs so i got 14 to go :)

Also:Donating_Hair_for_Cancer_Victims

 'Breast cancer.org" 

Symptoms & Diagnosis, Treatment & Side Effects,
Day-to-Day Matters, Lower Your Risk, Community
Breastcancer.org 
  



MORENO10
HEAVY HEART



BEFORE PROCEEDING PLEASE STOP TO READ THIS CAUTIONARY
Does Cancer Have a Sense of Humor?
While humor is a good companion when you’re in treatment for cancer, you may not want cancer jokes for your personal companion. This is especially true if you just found out that you have cancer.........
i will NOT Be Doing Jokes @This Time This is a very Sensitive time i just put up a caution for below

.
.

.
.
.
.
.
.

...
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

.
.
.

On a lighter note  dhooh !!!!! Okay now that i have been looking
at cancer stuff i was thinking I should make a cool pic showing Hope...
( but this pink ribon thing) I was hoping for lets say RED  * Yes Red that would be cool!!
get away from the pink for a few.. Right..... WRONG.... red is for a Diff cancer Dhoooh !!!
And did you all know that there is a ribbon for EVERY type of cancer??? Gezzz Mon Who
knew.... Ohhh well back To the Pink !! ( get your minds out the gutter !!!! ) :)


Link to all the diff types of ribbons
Cancer-Awareness-Ribbon-Collection
So many Different Ribbons

Laughter Heals.........

"Save the TATAS"
Nuff Said.... Just have a looksy at the site :)

Save The TaTas 

@scotty yelling
















Another NEWER place which is also made
for breast cancer awareness is

"Feel Your Boobies "
Feel Your Boobies 

@scotty yelling






















And Another is "Save Second Bass"
 Save Second Base

@scotty yelling




















Why do i put these Links here You Ask......
Well for one as i was doing resarch for this blog
I noticed a OLD man Ranting and raving about them so i
had to cheak them out. No Cancer is no Joke ( as the old raving man
was saying) But if the Ppl want to make sites and do charity for a good
cause I SAY NAME IT WHAT YOU WILL !! Did the names Get your Attention ?
Did it make you forget for just 1 second forget what we where talking about ? Did it make you
Chuckle? See that is what they are suppose to do. take away the thought and have a smile
if not just for 1 second. Ask Some one with cancer, they need to laugh to!! And I am Sure
It helps.I hope my words CAME OUT RIGHT and you understand what I ment.


Have A GOOD DAY 
SMILE and ALWAYS REMEMER
YOU ARE LOVED :)

@scotty yelling
@scotty yelling








                                                                          @scotty yelling








This is the Only signature i have SRY

MORENO 10

No comments: